Everybody fuels their wanderlust in some way or another. For most of the part, it was the quotes that did this for me. Before the era of vlogging, blogging even had started, I used to pickup lines from books, articles, and save it on my Notes app as quotes. I think I like words more than any other form of information. And today, in this short and precise post, I’ll present you 27 best travel quotes that I’d collected that are so very deep and profound.
For many like me, quotes motivate them. And it touches a sensitive part of their hearts which, in my opinion, is awesome. In some way, it feeds the aspiration and makes us get out of our comfort zones.
This list of best travel quotes along with graphics will give your future travel goals and inspire you to take that shot. Maybe it’ll be your first solo trip or maybe first abroad trip, keep in mind these quotes will remind you of the importance of travel and the deep meaning associated with it.
Best Travel Quotes with Graphics (and Deep Meaning)
At first, I’ll share the quotes with graphics and down below in the last section you’ll find the text version of these quotes just in case you wanna copy and share from there. So let’s start.
This first quote is dedicated to Misfit Wanderers and it’s kinda our slogan to shout. Oh, yes! We are wanderers, still.
Indeed, you can’t disagree with this. I find travel the best form of education. Learned lessons that were never taught in any class.
Money, eh? There are plenty of options that make travel cheaper. Couchsurfing. Hitchhiking. Flight hacks etc.
Yes, courage is all that takes to make your travel.
Do you know why I added this following quote in the list of best travel quotes? Because it’s so very true and contrast to present time travel. Without observation, I don’t see why you call yourself a ‘traveler?’
The deep meaning that this quote carries…that. Life’s short but I gotta make it worthwhile. No wonder it’s one of the best travel quotes ever.
Discover yourself, with the help of travel. Seek profound answers and the real meaning of life.
Now, this quote may hurt a little if you don’t understand it. Just like anything, with travel you’ve to maintain balance. Balance is the core of nature and everything that’s created by God.
This quote. Simple as hell. And yet very meaningful. Reading and traveling are two things that’ll enrich your life, speaking from experience.
This Italian proverb reminds me of Bollywood’s movie Anand famous dialogue “Babu Moshai Zindagi Badi Honi Chahiye, Lambi Nahi.”
And I have found that this quote has really practical meaning. If you wanna understand anybody in the least amount of time, plan a trip with them.
Indeed. Some things won’t even matter in a later stage of life. Start living with no regrets.
This quote expresses how for some travel is life, while for some other travel is just a regular thing. Travel is waste if it doesn’t affect your eyes – your perception towards life.
Somehow I feel this quote very much. Like a reminiscence gets etched on the skin. You go to a place and something of it always remains yours. What do you think?
This is a very famous quote and one of the profound quotes as well. Don’t just spend all your lives within the confines of your territory, explore, challenge, and become.
I don’t think I need to shower any light on this quote. Adventure is always worthwhile.
This Asian proverb inspires me. I want to see many countries, live among the stars, dance with tribals of Africa, and have an experience-enriched life. I want to find out if what they all said about the world being a bad place is true – because I suspect it ain’t.
No regrets policy. Want something, go grab it. One of the best travel quotes I know of.
And for this one – you know better. We all read this famous poem by Robert Frost in our junior schools. I never really find out what Robert meant until a few years ago. It’s about the choices we make.
This quote is funny at first but really profound if you tilt your perception. People don’t remember taking trips but the experience they gain because of these trips.
A very similar meaning quote we saw moments ago. Travel in life is necessary.
This quote also felt very relatable. Travel has magnified and multiplied so many emotions that I have become more caring, understanding, and often very calm.
Haha, this quote may be relatable to many. Have you ever had one of those feelings where you get attracted to a place (or city) even without visiting it? Like you get totally and madly in love? I’m sure you’ve had that.
Modesty and humbleness are the two key qualities. And travel helps you with developing them.
This famous and one of the best travel quotes doesn’t only talk about creating our own paths in travel but also about bashing our comfort zones, bad habits, and grow out of them.
Another very deep quotes and yes, one of the best travel quotes that I’ve read. Explains the real and solid reasons for traveling. It is much more than going to places.
A similar travel quote again impending the idea of leaving one’s comfort zones. As I said, wonder happens outside the comfort zones.
Travel Quotes Listicle
So here’s the listicle of best travel quotes. Share them on Instagram, put on WhatsApp stories, or Facebook statuses. These are all the same quotes as above, you can either copy text or save the graphics from above to share.
Now the listicle:
- We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still ⏤ Carl Sagan
- Travel is still the most intense mode of learning ⏤ Kevin Kelly
- You don’t have to be rich, to travel well. ⏤ Eugene Fodor
- Travel is never a matter of money but of courage. ⏤ Paulo Coelho
- A traveler without observation is a bird without wings. ⏤ Moslih Eddin Saadi
- …life is short and the world is wide. ⏤ Simon Raven
- The further I go, the closer to me I get. ⏤ Andrew McCarthy
- Too often travel, instead of broadening the mind, merely lengthens the conversations. ⏤ Elizabeth Drew
- I read; I travel; I become. ⏤ Derek Walcott
- If you can’t live longer, live deeper. ⏤ Italian Proverb
- I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. ⏤ Mark Twain, Tom Sawyer Abroad
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. Explore. Dream. Discover. ⏤ Mark Twain
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ⏤ Marcel Proust
- Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. ⏤ Anita Desai
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. ⏤ Augustine of Hippo
- Adventure is worthwhile. ⏤ Aesop
- Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times. ⏤ Asian Proverb
- Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret. ⏤ Oscar Wilde
- Two roads diverged in a wood and I – took the one less traveled by. ⏤ Robert Frost
- People don’t take trips, trips take people. ⏤ John Steinbeck
- To travel is to live. ⏤ Hans Christian Andersen
- Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions. ⏤ Peter Hoeg
- I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met. ⏤ Melody Truong
- Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. ⏤ Gustave Flaubert
- Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ⏤ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- For my part, I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. ⏤ Robert Louis Stevenson
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. ⏤ Andre Gide
I know this was a quick post but I sincerely hope you’ve loved the quotes. Do tell me how can I improve this post, share your thoughts. Also, which one is your favorite travel quote? Huh?
By the way, we post a travel quote every 2 days after on Instagram and Twitter, check us out. If you love quotes, you should follow us for regular updates like these.